Writing, Speaking, Coaching
Christina has a number of writing projects on the go at any time and is always interested in new assignments:
- developing educational resources for use in secondary and primary schools
- authoring chapters for physics textbooks
- writing for the science education press
Her enthusiasm for enhancing science communication skills amongst school students led to her co-founding the Young Scientists Journal, an online science journal written, edited and produced by students aged 12 to 20 across the world.
Whole school talks, such as:
- Girls into STEM
- The importance of science communication
- What if…?
Science lectures, lecture-demonstrations and workshops for schools or science festivals, such as:
- Science Writing
- The Music of the Hemispheres (music and the brain) (KS4-5)
- Surprising Science (KS2-3)
- Astronomy topics, such as Recent revolutions in Cosmology (KS4-adult)
Teachers: As an experienced teacher trainer, Christina can work with your science department to offer bespoke coaching according to your needs. See the Schools page for more information.
Parents: With many years’ experience of advising students and parents, as well as tutoring and Oxbridge coaching, Christina can offer independent advice on aspects of your child’s education. You may be looking for support navigating the minefields of school and university choice, or specialist coaching for competitive admission to schools and universities, including preparation for interview. Please get in touch to discuss specific needs.